Dundaff; 260 ft SE. of general store; 210 ft SE. of intersection of State Highway 247 and rd. to Elkdale; 18 ft NE. of hwy; 54 ft E. of powerline pole 78; in concrete retaining wall; 1 ft above ground; standard tablet stamped "34 ETL 1942"
Reference mark; 155 ft NW. of tablet; 85 ft SE. of store; on base of gasoline pump; chiseled square (1604.19 ft)
Of the seven bench marks we scouted today, this is the only one we strongly suspect is gone. There is a small stream at the site that flows beneath the road through a culvert, but there are no concrete retaining walls to be found (the culvert walls are stone).
There are no longer gasoline pumps at the site across the street, which is now the Dundaff Country Store. It's obvious where they probably once were, but no foundations remain.