- NGS PID:
- N 41.119241° W 74.945486°
- 689 ft.
- Geodetic Control Survey Disk
- Rock Outcrop
- Year Established:
- Established By:
- New Jersey Division of Conservation and Development
- Good as of April 19, 2008
- Official Description: NGS Datasheet
Previous recovery attempt (April 10, 2007): see GIRR.
A report on the condition of this survey mark has been submitted to NGS, along with the following recovery note:
The station and reference marks 1 and 2 were recovered in good condition. The station is a geodetic control survey disk. This land is now part of the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. The top of the knoll can be accessed via a short hike through open woods from Old Mine Road. Handheld GPS coordinates for RM 1 are 41 07 09.4(N) 074 56 43.0(W). Handheld GPS coordinates for RM 2 are 41 07 10.1(N) 074 56 44.4(W).